The nature of work has changed. More and more you don't need to go to work to be at work. What if you could work when, where and how you are most effective and efficient?
More importantly as the way we work continues to change leaders are left scratching their heads: just HOW do we integrate WORKshifting into the way we do business?
WORKshift is a social enterprise dedicated workplace transformation.
WORKshift and its team of Founders and partners is dedicated to promoting, educating and accelerating the adoption of flexible work programs that allow companies across Canada to finally accept and embrace our changed world.
Our vision is to transform the way work is done in Canada.
We will become the definitive and go-to safe-haven for organizations risking the turbulent seas of this mega-change environment towards increased flexible work.
We have the road map, tools and partnerships to help make your organization's flexible work program a success right from the start.
WORKshift will partner with Canadian thought-leaders (including our Founders) to create the standards, tools, benchmarks and certification criteria to support a wholesale change in the move towards flexible work in Canada- and beyond. We will do for the workforce what LEED did for buildings.
WORKshift Certification will
- Define what it means to have a "flexible" workforce
- Provide organizations with a roadmap to meaningful adoption that is consistent
- Promote the adoption of WORKshift within organizations
- Recognize leadership
- Stimulate competition among employers
- Influence policy makers
- Raise awareness of the benefits associated with adopting WORKshift
- Transform workplaces
- WORKshift will make flexible work programs accessible and achievable for organizations
- We will develop a process that will give leaders the confidence to adopt new ways of working
- We will create a brand promise that will allow Canadian employees to know which organizations offer a truly flexible work culture.
- We will eradicate "flex washing"
- We will secure Canada as the leading nation in thought-leadership and adoption of flexible work culture
- We will support cities in advancing the knowledge, awareness and adoption of remote work in order to reduce congestion and strain on public infrastructure including transit and roads.
To accomplish this, WORKshift will:
- Create a benchmark and standards that will define what it means to have a flexible work friendly organization in Canada
- Certify organizations, allowing them to differentiate themselves as employers
- Partner with cities who want to leverage the benefits of flexible and remote work to support their objectives
- Support organizations in their work towards adopting flexible work cultures with awareness, education, tools and resources.
- Act as a think tank and knowledge repository for trends and information
- Act as a central connector between employer partners and global best-in-class expertise
- Influence policy makers